MCC Express provides
individual instruction and formal classes.
3002 South 24th Street, Omaha Nebraska
(corner of 24th and Vinton Streets)
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Thursday
||9:00 am - 9:00 pm
||9:00 am - 4:00 pm
||9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Hours will vary during quarter breaks but will be posted.
The services offered at MCC Express include:
Adult Education classes
These classes follow MCC's academic calendar and are offered days, evenings and weekends. Registration and attendance at an orientation session is required. For more information, go to MCC's GED web page or call the Adult Education office at 402-457-2312.
Community Adult Literacy services
MCC Express has an individualized reading tutoring program. Participating in Read Right tutoring can improve your reading ability and help you be more successful in school and at work.
The Computer Center is open to the public. Visit us during any of our open computer center hours to get individualized help. You may want to:
- use Rosetta Stone software to increase English language skills
- complete a career assessment to help you decide a career path
- brush up on your skills in reading, writing or math before taking a college placement test
- get help in accessing college and community resources
- conduct job searches online
- attend a workshop on how to fill out financial aid information or increase your computer skills
The Computer Center hours at MCC Express:
Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Meet with one of the Transition Coordinators for assistance in transitioning to credit classes. For more information, call Kevin Hansen at 402-738-4061 or Teresa Ramirez-Cherko at 402-738-4059.
MCCExpress offers select college credit courses. These classes follow MCC's college calendar. To find a listing of available courses offered each quarter at MCCExpress, please go to www.mccneb.edu/schedule.