The CDL-A Truck Driving program at MCC prepares those looking for a career driving manual and automatic transmission trucks.
Students learn about driving techniques for city streets and highways, and prepare for a final CDL exam.
Truck drivers can secure a wide variety of jobs, whether it be long-haul treks or local driving. Obtaining a CDL license opens up students to a wide range of job possibilities that fit their interests.
Daytime and evening CDL classes are available to accommodate all schedules.
Job & Salary Outlook
CDL Program Checklist
- New students should complete the MCC online application. Go to mccneb.edu and click on APPLY - see the upper right corner of the homepage.
- You must be 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent recommended.
- English proficiency is a requirement. An English Placement Test may be required.
- Submit a copy of current DOT Physical.
- Submit a copy of current Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP) and valid driver's license.
Set your schedule and register!
To register and get all of your questions answered, contact Kitty Lillethorup at 531-622-5827 or email email@example.com
- Pass a DOT Drug Screen no earlier than 30 days prior to the start of class.
Email copies of required documents to:
Find a quarter class schedule
The Metro Blend: CDL Program at MCC (video)