Alter your future and join the MCC team.
Metropolitan Community College (MCC) is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer seeking to strengthen its organization through diversity in its workforce.
Our mission is to provide quality learning experiences for a diverse community of lifelong learners.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Nondiscrimination & Equal Opportunity Statement
- personal and professional growth opportunities
- beautiful, convenient campus locations
- family friendly organization
- partner to many community businesses
- free tuition for courses in more than 100 career options available to full-time employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- benefit-rich environment.*
Other links to visit: