Student-Prepared Lunch & Dinner
The Sage Student Bistro operates as a customer-focused classroom providing our students an opportunity to refine their culinary, bakery, service and supervisory skills. In this setting, the element of time is as important as the food and service. Because it is a classroom, the Bistro is open when classes are in session. A standard menu is offered at lunch, and features student specials. Dinner service offers tasting menus and weekly prix fixe specials. Find us on Facebook for media and additional information.
Things to know
- Required health precautions at the Sage Student Bistro are guided by MCC policy and may change over time.
- Reservations are available and recommended for both lunch and dinner. Walk-ins will be served as possible. Reservations for groups up to 6 persons are available through OpenTable.com or the widget below. Groups larger than 6 should contact us for reservations.
- Attire at Sage: During lunch service casual attire is welcome. During dinner service, business casual to formal attire is strongly encouraged.
- Click the links below for information about lunch and dinner at Sage!
Sage spring dates
- Open - Monday, March 25th, 2024
- Close - Thursday, May 16th, 2024
- Menus and Student Specials to Come
If you have additional questions, please contact by phone at 531-MCC-2328 or by email at email@example.com.
Sage Student Bistro is located at the Pegler Center for the Institute for the Culinary Arts at 32nd Street and Sorensen Parkway, on the south end of the Metropolitan Community College Fort Omaha Campus.