MCC LIBRARY SERVICES DURING COVID-19
Access library resources and services online!
Please check this page regularly for updates.
- CAMPUS LIBRARY HOURS (updated 3/19/21) - The Elkhorn Valley and Fort Omaha campus libraries are open remotely. The South Omaha Library is open to walk-ins during limited hours. See Library Hours & Remote Assistance.
- CURBSIDE SERVICE (updated 3/19/21) - The Elkhorn Valley and South Omaha libraries offer a Curbside Pick-up Service and Return service. Make an appointment to pick-up or return books, DVDs, or other library materials from our collections.
- QUIET STUDY SPOTS (updated 3/19/21) - Students may reserve a quiet study spot in the Academic Support Commons (Elkhorn Valley) and Learning and Tutoring Centers (Fort Omaha & South Omaha). These areas may be utilized for studying and completing homework. Students are required to check-in at the Student Check-In Table and must wear a mask. Make a reservation by following this link: Quiet Study Spots.
- ASK FOR HELP – Library staff are available to assist you remotely via email, telephone, Zoom, or our online Ask a Librarian form. Library staff hours & contact information.
- CLASS PRESENTATIONS – Would you like a library or database presentation for your students? Contact a Library Supervisor to schedule a Zoom session (see contact list below).
- RESEARCH DATABASES – Click on the "Databases" box on our homepage to access 40+ databases containing a variety of sources including magazine, newspaper, and academic journal articles.
- EBOOKS – Click on the “eBooks” box on our homepage to access more than 50,000 eBooks.
- DATABASE TUTORIALS – To learn more about a database, view the video tutorials available on the Database Guides & Tutorials page.
- STREAMING VIDEOS – We offer access to several online video collections as well as a selection of individually-licensed titles. See the Streaming Videos page for links.
- AUDIOBOOKS – A selection of fiction and nonfiction audiobooks is available.
- FLIPSTER – Flipster contains digital magazines. Download the app to view them on your mobile device. See the Flipster page for more information.
- INTERLIBRARY LOAN – See the Interlibrary Loan page for updated information.
- PURCHASE REQUESTS – Faculty are encouraged to suggest materials for purchase, including eBooks and streaming videos. Contact a Library Supervisor or complete a Purchase Request form.
CONTACT A LIBRARY SUPERVISOR
EV: Scott Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.org
FO: Ann Wills email@example.com
SO: Gary Katz firstname.lastname@example.org