AwardSpring Frequently Asked Questions
Before starting your AwardSpring profile and applying for scholarships, please read through these helpful tips.
Students will need to:
Use the single sign on process to log into AwardSpring. If you do not have an MCC username and password, you can use this link and create a profile and apply: Prospective Student Application
Fill-out all required fields to the best of your ability.
Check your Scholarship Dashboard to provide any follow up questions. Complete short-answer essays, if required for a particular scholarship.
Fill out and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid application to be eligible for scholarships that require students to show financial need.
New students must also complete an MCC application to be considered for scholarships.
I don't see my MCC program of study (Major)
- Current MCC students - your current program of study has already been recorded for you.
- Prospective students: If your program of study (major) is not listed, select Other/Not Listed
I don't know my gpa
How do i know if my application is complete?
- Your AwardSpring Dashboard will have a box with the number of applied scholarships. You will not receive an email notification.
how do i know if i received a scholarship?
- After the scholarship window has closed, you will be notified in approximately two - three weeks. Emails are sent to your MCC email if you are a current student or to your personal email if you are a new student.
I have questions about writing an essay
- Students may need to submit an essay in AwardSpring to be considered for certain scholarships.
- Visit Writing a Scholarship Essay for helpful tips to compose a competitive essay.