Metropolitan Community College's mission is to deliver relevant, student-centered education to a diverse community of learners.
- Path Forward: Plan and execute on Path Forward and student success initiatives to remove barriers and help all students persist to completion.
- Provide accessible, seamless, and comprehensive academic and pathway support for students
- Streamline and simplify student onboarding processes
- Implement a comprehensive career exploration system
- Establish targeted, effective recruitment strategice
- Further develop the Academic Focus Area framework.
- Partnerships and Programs: Engage the community, students, faculty and staff through strong and sustainable partnerships, programs and growth opportunities.
- Build capacity to plan, implement, and evaluate new programs to respond to emerging community needs
- Partner with community stakeholders to establish relevant, dynamic connections for students, faculty, staff, and community members
- Develop strategies and resources to meet workforce needs in the four-county area.
- Operational Excellence: Focus on internal operations and infrastructure to support the success of students, faculty, and staff.
- Revitalize and modernize business systems, infrastructure, and processes
- Invest in personnel and human resources
- Increase staff and faculty engagement and connection to MCC and the mission
- Future Stability and Growth: Plan for future stability and growth to ensure the institution fulfills its mission to the students and the community.
- Develop infrastructure that will strengthen operations and ensure future stability
- Execute on Long Range Facilities Plan year on objectives
- Concentrate expenditures on planned maintenance and renovation of campuses and facilities.
for a one-page summary of MCC's FY 2023-24 Mission Achievement Plan Priorities.
to view more information about Campus Planning and to view MCC’s Facilities Long-Range Plan.