Drake-Williams Steel founded this scholarship to provide assistance for MCC welding students. This scholarship is available to students who are partially through their first year of the Welding Technology program (WELMO, WELPO, WELSO, and WEAAS) and will begin a second year in welding. This is a renewable scholarship.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Available to students partially through the Welding Technology program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Full-time or Part-time Student
- May fund tuition, fees and books
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.