Metropolitan Community College Business and Accounting degrees are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
- Prepare, analyze, and interpret financial statements in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Apply GAAP to advanced accounting topics.
- Evaluate business decisions using managerial accounting methods.
- Identify and apply the basic principles of economics, marketing, management, business law, and finance.
- Apply ethical reasoning to accounting scenarios.
2022-2023 MCC Accounting Advisory Board
MCC Accounting Advisory Board members offer industry-based expertise that informs the currency and relevancy of curricula and programs. Members also support students through networking, internships, and scholarship opportunities. MCC is grateful for the professionalism and commitment of these important stakeholders as we work to serve our students, community and stakeholders.
Manager, Nebraska Department of Revenue
Senior Manager, Hayes & Associates
Controller, Burlington Capital
M. Scott Bradley
IT Auditor, Great Western Bank
Partner, Bergan KDV
Senior Director, Douglas Co Treasurers Office
Controller, Greater American Distributing
County Clerk, Douglas County
Dr. Susan Eldridge
Union Pacific Professor of Accounting, University of Nebraska Omaha
Vice President Healthcare Banking, First National Bank of Omaha
Accounting Specialist, Fibro Animal Health
Shareholder, Hayes & Associates
Professor of Accounting -Department Chair, Chadron State College
Global Director Accounting & Reporting, Travel and Transport, Inc.
ACI Worldwide Inc.
Acct-Style Tax Service
Owner, Precise Accounting Services, Inc.
Truck Center Companies