This scholarship was established in 2003 to honor Karen Schnepf. Karen was employed at MCC for 20 years and received the distinguished faculty award and the Phi Theta Kappa award for Outstanding Service. This scholarship is for students majoring in the computer science program. Scholarship may be used for tuition, fees and books.
- Financial need may be considered but is not required
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Pursuing an associate degree
- Citizenship not required but must be living/working legally in the U.S.
- Entering freshman if enrolling as full-time student only
- Pursuing a program of study in Computer Technology/Programming
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.