The Concurrent Enrollment (CE) program is a partnership between Metropolitan Community College and high school districts throughout the greater Omaha area. Concurrent Enrollment allows high school students to earn high school and college credit at the same time. Classes are taught in high school classrooms, by a concurrent enrollment instructor, during the regular academic year. Are you a high school faculty member interested in becoming a Concurrent Enrollment instructor?
- Paid professional development
- Access to Instructional Design Services - faculty resource for applying the latest technologies and strategies in teaching and learning
- Access to MCC Library
- Designated MCC faculty liaison to assist with curriculum development
- General Education/Transfer Courses: Master’s degree in the discipline or Master’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline to be taught.
- Career and Technical: Credentials vary by discipline. In most cases a baccalaureate or graduate degree in the discipline and documented related occupational experience (2-4 years) is required.
READY TO APPLY?
Applications for 2024-2025 are now being accepted.
- Primary Approval Nov 1st-April 1 (current faculty employed by high school)
- Late Approval April 1st-June 15th (new applicants at high school only).
Step 1: Review CE Faculty Application Guide
Step 2: Apply Online - www.mccnebjobs.com
Step 3: Email application confirmation number to: