Educators Heath Alliance (EHA) Wellness provides numerous opportunities to improve your physical, emotional, and financial well-being. EHA Wellness activities are voluntary and available at no cost to all full-time employees. Register to participate in fun, educational, online wellness challenges throughout the year.
Learn more about EHA Wellness
It's easy to get started
- Go to www.ehawellness.org
- Login with your EHA Code, emailed to all new employees by EHA Wellness
- Choose a PIN# and click "Continue to EHA Wellness" button
Are Spouses Eligible?
- Yes! If your spouse is enrolled in your EHA BCBS health insurance, he or she may fully participate
Join Wellness Challenges
Register for one at a time or enroll in all at once!
- Take part in online wellness challenges at your own pace
- Register for bi-monthly and year-long challenges
- Self report your own progress throughout the challenges
- Complete the challenge and you may win a $25 gift card, courtesy of EHA Wellness
- Add a "wellness buddy" (co-worker, spouse, friend) to help motivate each other and share the journey
Additional Wellness Resources
EHA Wellness is committed to helping you and your eligible spouse, reach your wellness goals - to loose weight, eat healthier, move more, and develop a more positive mindset by offering special discounted rates for the WW offerings. Join WW through EHA Wellness at a discounted rate to access exciting features, products and experiences through the rewards program, WellnessWins™.
EHA Wellness has partnered with Headspace, the mindfulness and meditation app, to provide you with beneficial tools to improve your overall health, decrease stress and anxiety, and clear your mind for better focus, including:
- meditations and sleep casts
- themed mindfulness animations
- mindful movement workouts
- specially curated music to help you focus, sleep, or energize
EHA Wellness Program provides a free, online financial wellness program in partnership with MoneyWellth, that meets you where you are in your financial journey.
By registering for MoneyWellth (username, EHA Wellness Code), you will gain access to resources and guidance through articles, interactive tools, and videos on trending topics such as:
- reducing debt
- saving for the future
- loans, and more!
HR Contact: Julie Nohrenberg, 531-622-2232, or Cindy Croy, 532-622-2231