Skip to main content

Military Leave

Procedure Memoranda
Reference VI-13, Short Term Leave

Requests for military leave must be made through the appropriate College leave process with additional details including a copy of the relevant military orders. Military leave requires the approval of the employee's supervisor and the respective Vice President or Associate Vice President.  

HR contact: Julie Nohrenberg, 531-622-2232