CompTIA Security+ and Network+
Technology is complicated. It moves fast. It’s always evolving. And it’s essential to the success of any business — big or small. That means there’s plenty of opportunity for professionals with a knack for IT security, OS installation, and firewall maintenance. But quality online IT certificate programs are few and far between. With our training, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to install, configure, and maintain a network for a small business.
The CompTIA Security+ class will help you to earn how to secure a corporate network using a layered security model. With the CompTIA Network+ class you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to install, configure, and maintain a network for a small business.
These classes are self-paced and 100% online.
Course Descriptions and Upcoming Schedules, Click on the Class to Register
WIDX592 CompTIA Security+. Open Enrollment begins May 1st, 2023.
- The Basics: We’ll walk you through cryptography basics, network monitoring, and incident response.
- Policies & Procedures: Security policies, risk management, business continuity, social engineering, app development, app deployment, and third-party integration—this course covers a lot.
- Outer Defenses: You’ll learn about firewalls, network address translation (nat), virtual private networks (vpn), web threat protection, network access protection, and wireless attacks.
- And So Much More: We’ve barely scratched the surface of what you’ll learn
- Certification: CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
WIDX591 CompTIA Network+. Open enrollment begins May 1st, 2023.
- The Basics: We’ll discuss network topologies, the osi model, network protocols, and numbering systems.
- Networking Devices: You’ll learn all about network adapters, network devices, and inter-network devices.
- Network Management: This is where we’ll review the concepts of update management, data protection, remote management, mobile device management, and optimization.
- Certification: CompTIA Network+ N10-007
For more information on this program or to speak with a MCC staff member, submit an interest inquiry form.