Skip to main content


What is the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)?

Sometimes referred to as Spouse Tuition Assistance, MyCAA provides eligible military spouses with up to $4,000 for education expenses at approved post-secondary education institutions. The benefit must be used towards a degree or certificate leading to employment in a portable career field.  Generally speaking, eligibility is reserved for spouses of active duty service members with a E1-E5, W1-W2 or O1-O2 pay grade or a spouses of Guard and Reserve service members who are on Title 10 orders.  For more information on the MyCAA program, please visit the MyCAA program webpage.

Who Can I Contact For Assistance?

If you have access to Offutt AFB, you are encouraged to contact:

Grant Hoover, Military and Veteeran Services Enrollment Specialist
Offutt AFB, Bldg D.

If you do not have access to Offutt AFB, you are encouraged to contact Military/Veteran Services.

Military/Veteran Services

South Omaha Campus, Con. 134

You can also contact Military OneSource Career and Education Consultants for assistance with exploring career options and with completing the Career and Training Plan. You can call them toll-free at 1-800-342-9647.