Important Information You Should Know About Your Financial Aid
Don't be in the dark about your financial aid! Click on the links below for important information you should know about your financial aid.
Program of Study | Classes
- Which programs of study are financial aid-eligible?
- Which classes are financial aid-eligible?
Census Date | Enrollment Level
- How does the financial aid office determine enrollment level?
- Do you have to be full-time to receive financial aid?
- Additional steps to receive the student loans you were awarded
Satisfactory Progress Policy
- What are the three standards you must meet to maintain financial aid eligibility?
- Can you charge your books to your financial aid?
- How? When?
Tuition & Fees | Financial Aid Refunds
- Will you owe any money out-of-pocket for your tuition and fees?
- Will you receive a financial aid refund?
- When will refunds be available?
Major Financial Aid Dates
- When is the first refund date for each quarter?
- When are the bookstore charge dates for each quarter?
- What is the census date for each quarter?
Repeated Courses Policy
- Can you repeat a course and still receive financial aid?
Repayments of Aid
- Will you owe a repayment of financial aid if you complete zero credits?
- What is work study?
- How can you get a work study job?
- What information does the federal government say you have the right to know?