FEDERAL WORK STUDY (FWS)
The Federal Work Study program provides part-time hourly employment for students who demonstrate financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
To be awarded Federal Work-Study, a student must:
- Demonstrate financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.
- Eligible for Federal Work-Study on financial aid award notification.
- Remain in good financial aid standing.
- Be a current full- or part-time student.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident.
Positions are located both on and off campus. A number of reading and math tutoring positions, off-campus and non-profit community service jobs are available. Interested students must complete a Metropolitan Community College Work Study Application.
- Federal Work Study – Arts/Interior Design
- Federal Work Study – General
- Federal Work Study - Health Careers
- Federal Work Study – IT/Business
- Federal Work Study – Science