Dual Credit or Academy Student scholarships are available to students currently enrolled in high school and Metropolitan Community College. Preference will be given to students who demonstrate financial need. Other criteria evaluated include: current grades, attendance, counselor/teacher recommendation and intent of class (post-secondary plan). Four scholarships are available, each worth $165. Scholarships are to be used within a one-year period for tuition and fees only.
- Must currently be enrolled in high school and MCC
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Provide a high school transcript
- Provide statement of financial need
- Provide one teacher/counselor recommendation
- Provide a completed Recommendation Form
- Must not be receiving any other form of financial aid for dual credit classes
Scholarships are usually offered during the spring and fall quarters. Scholarship availability varies depending on donor giving.