The Institute for the Culinary Arts is proud to offer a variety of continuing education programs including workshops, pairing studios, chef-led travel experiences, youth camps and team-building programs.
Visit the Continuing Education Culinary Courses page to view and register for upcoming workshops.
- Faculty and industry professionals offer classes in basic culinary skills, advanced culinary techniques and culinary specialties. These classes are designed for nonprofessionals but teach the same time-tested techniques that professionals learn.
- Typical class size is 16 students. All classes must meet minimum enrollment levels by seven days prior to session date or they will be canceled.
- Travel with our faculty to culinary hot spots around the globe and engage in immersive, hands-on experiences in destinations ranging from Kansas City to Ireland.
- Chef-led, technique-driven, hands-on camps for young people.
- Cooks from ages 8-18 can learn fundamental cookery, baking skills and even operate a live restaurant in single or multiple-day workshops.
- Hands-on workshops for teams of all types.
- Develop skills, relationships and impactful professional experiences, through cookery-centered sessions focusing on communications, mindfulness, collaboration, goal-setting and self-evaluation.
For questions about our continuing education programs, please reach out to the team at email@example.com.
Metropolitan Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, disability, or sexual orientation in admission or access to its programs and activities or its treatment or hiring of employees.